From:
Stephen A Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2017 16:32:23 +0000
"After logging in, we have access to the directory, with all contact information."

Good morning Colleagues.  This is the way it was before on the old website.  I used access to the directory with full contact information to develop industry round tables for retail and now manufacturing.  It is a great asset.  If anyone is concerned about their contact information being on the website, then you can always remove it.  Also, I just logged in and my industry and designations all appeared to have ported over.  The only thing I couldn't find was a list of the conferences and webinars I have registered for in the past and attended.  If anyone can find that history, then please let us know.

Regards, Steve

Stephen A. Smith, MLIS, CRM, CEDS, CIP, CDIA+
Sr. Program Manager, Global Records Management
[1492431704942_PastedImage]
Jabil Inc. | Global Ethics and Compliance
Office:  +1 727.803.7636 | Cell:  +1 727.900.8220
888 Executive Center Drive West, 3rd Floor, St. Petersburg, FL 33716
www.jabil.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.jabil.com_&d=DwIFAw&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=b5NZPQUb9_r2rQ3Zd74ATT3aSs9yKyRnJLOhqJvd7fE&m=VsqVWTdI3PV4QA55a9XLviUwiOpYLlrzd01nw36-jSI&s=NukXqatXeCo6xoBbvvFtlPyQ6yr0XNqQSgjZ54ng_S8&e= >