From:
Jack Lydick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:40:45 -0600
The site is authentic but it is aimed at land-line phones.  There will not
be a published directory of cell phone numbers.  There is a project in the
works for a reverse 411 program but this directory will not be made
available to telemarketers.  http://www.snopes.com is a good site to check
to verify whether or not something is authentic or just an urban legend.

Jack Lydick
Austin, Texas