From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:08:50 -0500
On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 08:45:08 -0700, Gerri Bradford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Lee, I was not aware that there was a list serve specific to the legal
> community.  Where would I be able to get the address and particulars for
> the list.

LISTSERV: The Records Management Group of PLL has an  official
listserv, legalrec, which serves both PLL members and legal records
managers in the community at large. Lee Nemchek is the current list
owner. To subscribe, log on to the internet url:
http://share.aallnet.org/read/all_forums/subscribe?name=pll-legalrec-sis
.  Follow the instructions on the page, and click "subscribe."   You
will receive two confirming emails: one to confirm your intent to
subscribe, and a second to confirm that your subscription has been
successfully entered.  Once subscribed, address postings to

further information can be found at this link
http://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0309&L=recmgmt-l&P=R2694

Peterk