Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2018 13:05:38 -0500
*Senior Records Analyst - (SL15726)*

Job Description:

Our Senior Records Analyst performs highly advanced planning, development,
and implementation of records management policies and procedures, planning
and implementing records retention programs, and electronic repositories
and providing training and support. Responsible for all aspects of the
global retention schedule.

*Job Responsibilities:*

   1. Develops and maintains the global records retention schedule
   including change management, communication, and dissemination; inventories
   and analyzes department records;  conducts legal research necessary to
   determine retention values that complies with business objectives and
   legal, regulatory and fiscal accountabilities; maintains relevant
   information in the retention software application
   2. Maintains records handling procedures including annual review and
   risk assessment, best practices, and compliance
   3. Provides metrics to measure records management program effectiveness
   and ensures legal, regulatory and industry standards goals are being met
   4. Supports continuous improvement and  risk-identifying projects
   related to records management
   5. Leads the campaigns to engage and educate employees about document
   and records management functions, issues, policies, procedures and
   compliance responsibilities
   6. Oversees the operation of on-site physical records storage,archives
   and electronically stored records ensuring compliance with corporate
   retention policies
   7. Assists with the company’s response to records requests, litigation
   hold and discovery processes.  Serves as a resource to the company in its
   use of records management systems and document management modules
   8. Performs other duties as assigned

*Job Skills Requirements:*

   - Understanding of records management best-in-class principles and
   practices
   - Knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to various record types
   in a corporate setting
   - Working knowledge of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure with regard
   to electronically stored information (ESI), eDiscovery, and litigation holds
   - Understanding of technology as it relates to records management
   systems for creating, storing and organizing electronic information
   - Strong verbal and communication skills, including presentation and
   persuasion skills
   - Excellent decision-making skills, the ability to work independently,
   prioritize workload, recognize risks and escalate issues when necessary
   - Proficient in transitioning hard-copy record keeping processes to
   electronic including automating lifecycle management of electronically
   stored information
   - Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility
   and/or location

*Education:*

   - Bachelor's Degree in Records Management or related field, or
   equivalent education and experience

*Experience Requirements:*

   - A minimum of five years progressive records management experience
   working in a large corporation with global records management complexities
   - A minimum of five years experience developing, maintaining and
   ensuring compliance with records retention schedules

*Certifications Preferred:*

   - Certified Records Analyst (CRA)

My contact information: [log in to unmask]

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx