Sender:
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 12:22:20 -0500
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
On 12/29/05, Laura Bell <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I need to develop a records inventory form.  Can anyone offer some ideas
> on general questions to ask office employees who are inexperienced with
> providing information on records?

for sample forms check out these search results

http://web.info.com/infocom.us/search/web/%2522records%2Binventory%2Bform%2522?

as to questions to ask employees. Ask how they do their job. ask them
to describe the business functions that they do and the records
associated with that process. I've found that people are very willing
to describe the work they do. That is how you will find out about the
records they create use and maintain.

--
Peter Kurilecz
Richmond, Va