Sender:
From:
"Colgan, Julie J." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:49:53 -0500
Okay - I have to admit that (after being rightfully admonished off
list!) I was a bit abrupt in my earlier response and want to take just a
moment to reflect ...

My reaction to the webinar invite was to their, in my opinion, overly
lofty goals, not to them as a vendor nor their product (I have no formal
experience with them as a company or their software).  They list an
impressive panel of respected professionals, however I would never
expect to emerge from ANY one-hour webinar with all of the answers I
need to "tame the email beast" and "guarantee enforcement of corporate
policies" - these issues just aren't that simple.  Had their marketing
offered more achievable goals, I might be willing to attend.  I know I
don't have unlimited time to wax theoretical, as I'm sure most of you
don't.  Honestly, this listserv (and the others I belong to) fill that
role for me; I use webinars for specific, practical, implementable (is
that a word?) learning.

So, all of that being said, I apologize if I handed Mobius the short end
of the stick in my earlier response or if I implied that those who
intend to view the webinar are wasting their time - only you can be the
judge of that.

So who wants the soapbox now?

Note:
This message and any attachments from the law firm Arnall Golden Gregory LLP may contain CONFIDENTIAL and legally protected information.  If you are not the addressee and an intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others; also, please notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.