Sender:
From:
Kara Rubinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:50:59 -0400
We manage 850 active forms.  12,000 users access them from a web site.
We design the forms & offer monthly training classes.  Forms can be
completed in pdf, OmniForm Filler, & a few are web-based.  We are in the
middle of a project to replace OmniForm with a solution to convert many
more forms to web-based with central management of the data.  Our short
list includes IBM Workplace Forms, Microsoft InfoPath with SharePoint &
Cardiff's Liquid Office.

Kara Rubinson,CRM
Palm Beach County School District