Sender:
From:
Pierre Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 22:14:27 -0400
Hello,

I would like to know from people in large national corporation how the changeover transition from paper to electronic media went in their organization.

We currently print centrally a large number of different documents for a very large audience. The printed documents are shipped to the end user via our distribution network overnight along with other stuff that we would ship just the same. But the corporation is thinking of sending these documents electronically to eliminate the paper form. But I believe that most of the end users (more than 70%) will print the information on more expensive per copy machines with also increased workloads for the end user simply because they are more comfortable with paper and it can be put in their binders for quick reference. The end user increased workload will cut his selling time and in the final analysis will only have serve to shift the paper production in the end user's backyard and costing much much more to the corporation. In a nutshell that's the dilemma.

For sure some of you went through similar scenarios. I would like to hear what were your experiences like.

Thank you