Sender:
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 10:33:44 -0600
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
RMAA is the equivalent of ARMA in Australia.

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, ICP, edp, ermm, ecms
IMERGE Consulting
(303) 574-1455 office
(303) 484-4142 fax
YIM: jessewilkins8511
The AIIM ERM Master Class returns to Los Angeles Oct 30! Visit
http://www.imergeconsult.com/ermworkshops.html
for details and to register.