Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 09:15:34 -0700
From:
John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Ditto that Harold. We are about to finally roll out Enterprise/Web Module to 100+ records coordinators throughout various business areas here at USPTO and transitioning from the old 4.10 and Brtieve.  Their technical support and expertise are excellent!

  John

Harold Coltharp <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Earl,
I've used Zasio's software for over 14 years now, going through several
upgrades to the current SQL platform. I frequently compare it to other
products on the market and quite honestly, I can't find a better product
out there for a comprehensive records management program, INCLUDING
ELECTRONIC CONTENT MANAGEMENT. Ours being a Govt entity, it was also nice
to see the DOD certification. I think they actually have three levels of
RM programs available, depending on the size of operation you have and how
comprehensive you want to be with your program. And best of all, their
technical support staff are awesome, responsive and very good to work
with. I would highly recommend them.