Sender:
From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2006 08:03:53 -0700
As our future CRMs prep on the final weekend before the tests on Thursday and Friday, please know we're sending good thoughts your way!

  Good luck, everyone, and I'll see my mentees and candidates beginning Thursday morning!

  (If any of the candidates need assistance in the next few days, please don't hesitate to shoot me a quick email.  Happy to help!)

  Mimi Dionne, CRM