Sender:
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 12:45:45 +1100
From:
RMAA - CEO <[log in to unmask]>
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.....

Thank you to ARMA International Board, Staff, Volunteers, Members and
everyone who attended ARMA 2006 in lovely San Antonio.

After attending my first ARMA conference at the invitation of your lovely
Susan McKinney, I can honestly say that I was so very impressed by all of
your enthusiasm, your passion, your knowledge and of course your
friendliness.

You are exceptionally privelaged to be able to attend such an event and I
want to make sure that you are all aware of what you have.  I urge you to
continue your support for your profession and for ARMA International and
that you never let the volunteers (or paid staff) forget how much you value
them.

After close to 40 hours travelling I can finally say...I'm home - and I
wanted to make sure that you are all aware that you ensured that I had a
great time.

It was great to put faces to names, meet so many new and interesting people
and to hear how so many of you would love to visit Australia.

Remember, the RMAA would love to know if and when you are in our neck of the
woods - we will be sure to entertain you and would love you to provide a
session or two if possible.

We are also always looking for speakers for the RMAA International
Conventions which are held in September each year....so, if you're
interested, remember to let me know.

I would love to ensure that the relationships that ARMA International and
RMAA continue to develop and that we both continue to promote the profession
jointly. We can move forward with the strength of collaboration and
alliances and I know that you will all benefit from strong advocacy.

For the sake of trying to keep the posting to a "readable length" - I will
simply finish off as I started,  THANK YOU...I hope to catch up with you all
(and meet new people) in Baltimore 2007......

Regards

Kate

Kate Walker FRMA MAICD AMIM
MBA, BSc (BAdm), AdvDipBus (Rkg), DipBus(Adm)

Chief Executive Officer
RMAA - Records Management Association of Australasia

Phone: 0409 250 795
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Website:  www.rmaa.com.au

This email is solely for the use of the intended recipient and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged.  Unauthorised use of its
contents is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately via return email and then delete the original
email.

We understand that email can be intrusive.  If you would prefer not to
receive this kind of email communication, simply follow the instructions
below:

1.  Click the REPLY button
2.  Type the word REMOVE in the subject field
3.  Click the SEND button