Sender:
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:09:57 -0800
From:
Lisa Shimamura <[log in to unmask]>
Is there anyone out there that understands my question after I have
clarified it?  Is there anyone out there that has experience writing
Corporate RIM Program Policies?  I am not referring to the
retention schedules or retention policies for SCM/Purchasing.  I am looking
for guidance on the overall RIM Program Policy and Procedures Roles and
Responsibilities section for the SCM/Purchasing group.

If you can help, please call me at 310-615-1733.

Thanks, Lisa