Sender:
From:
Gary Vocks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:14:42 -0600
Do you want to set up a contract for many shipments or just want to do
occasional shipments?  If it's just an occasional shipment I'd suggest
starting at www.freightquote.com  I've used that site to arrange shipping
for some personal items and I felt like I got a much better deal through
them than I was offered dealing directly with trucking companies.  It has
been a couple of years since I shipped anything using them so I don't know
if it's still a good deal but you might want to try.  It doesn't cost
anything to get a quote.

Gary Vocks
Records Management Officer
Southern Illinois University