Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 00:54:02 -0500
From:
Michele Kersey <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Must confess that I referenced this quote with my best British
accent  during one of my sessions in San Antonio, tho' I can't
remember if it was during the ERM pre-con or in the Emerging
Technologies session in main conference.  I'd heard it from an IT
director at a firm in the UK - will dig up who and where if you're
interested, but I believe he had also picked it up from elsewhere.

a good one!

- Michele Kersey
Chair, ARMA Technology Advisory Council (TAC)
404.256.7936 Office
770.329.4628 Mobile