Sender:
From:
Maryanne Siek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:21:47 -0500
APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING.

I'm a records and information management consultant working on development
of e-mail policies and training for our client.  This client is in the
process of deploying the Zantaz e-mail archiving software, with hopes that
it can do some reasonable level of searching and retention management.

Has anyone had any direct experience with the Zantaz product?  We're looking
to get a good understanding of the product's actual capabilities relative to
the vendor's claims, since we've never actually seen it in action.

Please feel free to respond online or offline, as appropriate.

Thank you in advance,

Maryanne Siek, M.A., M.L.S.

Millican & Associates, Inc.