Sender:
From:
Susan Beamer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 13:25:05 -0800
Hi all, I'd be interested in anyone's experience with following or not
following the filing procedure where copies of documents presented in
Section 2 are copied and attached to the I-9.  What is your justification
for either filing procedure?  Also, I am looking for published language
that encourages employers to copy and attach, or to not copy and attach
the documents used in Section 2 of Form I-9.  I have googled the topic and
found many, with the most from colleges and universities.

Thanks, Susan Beamer, Records Manager, Schweitzer Engineering
Laboratories, Inc, www.selinc.com
This e-mail may contain SEL confidential or
legally privileged information.  The opinions
expressed are not necessarily those of SEL.
Any unauthorized disclosure, distribution or
other use is prohibited.  If you received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender,
permanently delete it, and destroy any
printed copies.