Sender:
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:01:38 -0600
From:
"Russell D. James" <[log in to unmask]>
Well, I can add my two cents worth on OnBase.  First, they are very helpful
to customers and non-customers alike.  When taking the electronic records
management course, we had to contact them to do a paper evaluating their
system (on paper). They were very knowledgeable and helped us in every way
possible, even offering us a demo of their system free of charge.

Second, where I work now in the office of risk management, division of
administration of the state government of Louisiana....when I began working
we had OnBase and now use FileNet.  OnBase allowed us to do quality control
more easily.  This is the biggy for me....when we scanned a document, the
image of the document immediately came on screen and we could see if it
scanned correctly or not.  Not many systems offer this, but OnBase does.

Good luck!

Russell

Russell D. James, M.A.
MLIS student