Sender:
From:
Gary Vocks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 09:18:27 -0600
I've about 9 working days left on this career so I'm about to sign off the
list for what will probably be my last time.  I want to thank everyone for
all the help you've given me over the years (I've been on this list since it
was on "Bitnet"!)  and for all the great discussions that have taken place
here.  I've learned a lot from the experts on here and I hope that my
successor will too!

My only regret is that I haven't been able to attend any ARMA conventions
for quite awhile so I haven't been able to actually meet and network
face-to-face with all the wonderful people that I've met on here.

Take care and as we used to say in my first career "May you always have fair
winds and following seas!"

Gary Vocks
Records Management Officer
Southern Illinois University