Sender:
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:51:17 -0800
From:
Charmaine Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Are you going to AIIM in April? These are some of the vendors I was hoping to chat with.

  Charmaine
  343-1904

Lorie Mcaleb <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I work for a large manufacturing company and we are trying to get a
handle on unstructured data. Currently we are looking at an appliance
that will index all of your network drive information for searches for
litigation, duplicate files, social security by format, names,
usernames, etc. This tool also has the capability of locating files for
litigation and moving them to vault storage for litigation holds.

I was wondering if any other companies have looked at this tool
(Kazeon)or a tool of this type for unstructured data? I'd appreciate any
feedback you have.
Thank you,
Lori McCaleb
Micron Technology, Inc.