Sender:
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:44:46 -0600
My prior posting provides a link to a Texas bill designed to negate the
Attorney General's opinion regarding the disclosure of Social Security
Numbers.   What you'll see in the language is that it merely repeals
another section of state law.  The end result would nullify the Attorney
General's opinion (according to my wife, the attorney in the family) by
removing property records from the prior legislation.  The AG's opinion
specifically referenced the section of law that is proposed now to be
repealed.

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+