Sender:
From:
Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:54:45 -0500
Hello.

I am trying to organize support around an issue using DevalPatrick.com's
"myissue" tool.

The issue is called
"Public Records Commission. FOI Freedom of Information public records.
 Sunshine open public meetings. Boston City Council. Hearing loss."
and you can learn more about it or read about it at
http://devalpatrick.com/issue.php?issue_id=7595642

I hope you will consider supporting this issue and help me bring it to the
attention of the Governor and others in Massachusetts.

To learn more or support my issue and help me raise awareness please visit
http://devalpatrick.com/issue.php?issue_id=7595642

Thanks