Sender:
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:36:34 -0600
As we all slowly move through the purple haze man, like it is you know, real
man, like there is a new age dawning man, like I don’t know maybe like the
age of Aquarius man. You should all let your hair down man like your long
beautiful hair. It seems calm here man, out in the Seattle area it is mellow
you know like if it were a color it would be yellow man, like can you dig
it? I mean really dig it man. Like man I remember when Peter toured with
Iggy Pop man, like he was a real dude then man. Righteous and there man, now
he is here and that’s just like bogus man. Like Peter man slide on some
Allman Brothers man. Get down You’ve spent do much time with the man get
loose get funky dude. Get back to the land man to your roots man. Like now