Sender:
From:
Tera Ladner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:51:16 -0400
Atlanta ARMA is currently planning their meeting topics for next year.  We plan to stick with the ever popular electronic records topics while also incorporating the green efforts of many companies and how those efforts tie into RIM activities.  If you are interested in speaking or have heard a speaker ... or even if you just have a great idea, ANY help would be appreciated.  Please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 678-729-8013.

Tera Ladner
Records Retention Supervisor
Snapping Shoals EMC
678.729.8013