Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:29:26 -0400
From:
"Colosimo, John (CarnCorp)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
As for the DD256 I am unfamiliar, however, the discharge document
the DD 214 Contains the individuals job/specialty code.  These
codes can be directly translated to their military job descriptions.
I do not know if this would meet the requirements of the ICRM.

John J. Colosimo, CRM, ECMP
Manager, Records Management & Compliance
Carnival Corporation & PLC
(305) 599-2600  Extension: 18034