Sender:
From:
John Frost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:15:10 +0000
Tamara:

I would recommend checking with the certifiying organization. Even though the university taught the courses, there would still be a certifying organization such as PADI, NAUWI, SSI etc. These organizations usually keep the certification documents for long periods of time and thus your records might be able to be considered copies.

Sincerely,

John