Sender:
From:
Michelle Zemanick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:40:58 -0400
Hello to all:

Our company is looking for new options on ways to implement new
procedures for document destruction at the customer location.  Many
times, when we provide both document destruction and document storage
services for our customers-the boxes are intermingled together within
one room. Most customers put a red X through the boxes for destruction
and a barcode (which we provide to them) on the boxes for storage.

Our goal is to eliminate any room for error with possibly destroying a
box of which is not being requested  for destruction.

Any new ideas, thoughts or recommendations for a new process would be
greatly appreciated

Have a great weekend

Michelle Zemanick

ROGERS Service Group