Sender:
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:13:36 -0700
Hi all,

Just to be clear, I am not looking for these journals to get published - I
know full well the level of academic work I am doing now and can spend the
time to do. J

But I'd love to see what others in the field are thinking about, and right
now that seems to be limited to longish features in IMM and
vendor/consultant/analyst white papers. And it's tough to boil down 20+
pages into a 6-page IMM article. Nothing wrong with either of those of
course but it just seems like there must folks out there thinking the deep
thoughts about where we're going as a profession and I don't know how to
find them if they aren't in academic journals.

Respectfully submitted on behalf of myself and no other company,
organization, association, entity, or board of directors,

Jesse Wilkins, CRM, CDIA+, ecmm, emmm, ermm

(303) 574-0749 direct

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jessewilkins