Sender:
From:
Michele Kersey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:54:52 -0500
If Bill hadn't asked the question, I would have.  Cloud computing is advancing faster than legislation and policy can keep pace with, and it would be particularly advantageous for ARMA to produce thought leadership and work with collaborative partners (ANSI, perhaps?) to develop best practice recommendations and/or standards.

- Michele

Michele Kersey, IBM
Member, Atlanta Peachtree Chapter
ECM Compliance and eDiscovery Product Marketing
ARMA Election Management Task Force
http://twitter.com/michelekersey