Sender:
From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 10:00:42 -0700
Hello to every one,

I think this information would be of interest.

I tried already and found books on Records management and archives.

Regards

Alex Babin

http://worldebookfair.org/

Three and a half (3.5) Million Free eBooks at World eBook Fair
Welcome to the Fifth Annual World eBook Fair where we hope you will
enjoy at least a few of the books that are presented here, now in the
millions.
Brief History of the World eBook Fair:
Just a few years ago the First World eBook Fairs came on the scene
with about 1/3 million books and doubled to 2/3 million in 2008, and
over a million and a quarter the following year.

This year there are over Three million eBooks.
The World eBook Fair's mammoth amount of books were created by
contributions from 100+ eLibraries and thousands of volunteers from
around the world.
This year we have added over a million new free eBooks already, and
plan to add 50,000 more by the end of The world eBook Fair, which runs
from July 4 to August 4.
The collections include light and heavy reading materials, more
reference books, scientific items, etc., and about 50,000 music
entries in addition to the 12,000 that debuted last year.
Please note that The Internet Archive and Project Gutenberg are also
presenting a number of items in other media; music, movies and
artwork, even dance choreography, are included.
At midnight Central Daylight Time July, 4 2010 we estimate that the
approximate numbers of titles will be:
2,324,842 from The Internet Archive
750,000 from World Public Library
400,000 from Wattpad
112,000 from Project Gutenberg
62,000 from International Music Score Library Project