Sender:
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:02:38 -0700
From:
sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
I completely agree with Patrick.

Some of list servers may be recall my comments and answers.
Many of them I wrote immediately and they contain "expressions" sometimes.

As I said not one tome, very often somebodies question gives lot of ideas and I realize how much I don't know and what I would like to know.

But I confused when sometimes somebody who is working as Records Manager, asks what Life Cycle of Records is about.
I remember, I answered for that question and ended it by my lovely expression: "Police is looking what charge to apply", sarcastic, but, emotion was the first.

Personally, I also ask questions from time to time and very appreciate the answers I got on the list or personally.

Regarding Patrick's comments about sending handouts, I see that somehow some people forget or simply don't know what is it Intellectual Property, Copyright law, Freedom of Information, and other Legislation related to Records and Information Management field, what is very strange for me.

Respectfully,

Alex Babin,

In Archives and Records management field from 1977,
Russia - Israel - Canada, Toronto,
Graduated from Moscow University for Archival Studies (MGIAI), constantly learning - taking courses from Archival Associations in Israel and Ontario, George Brown College and Professional Learning Centre at University of Toronto, and  on-line courses as well.