Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:06:57 -0500
From:
Ken Fontana <[log in to unmask]>
Some attorneys who are actually on your side will, in fact, prefer to
deal in "the voluminous" in efforts to bury the opposition with paper...

Don't get me wrong, I love attorneys and, depending on who you ask, they
rank far above we lowly insurance guys, but they are not entirely immune
to playing dirty. ;)

/Ken Fontana
President
Fontana Insurance Solutions/

I Don't Always Buy Insurance But, When I Do I Buy It From Ken Fontana.
Stay Insured My Friends.