Sender:
From:
Jim Mullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:07:50 -0400
I won't be going to conference this year, but as a former Oregon resident, I second second Martin's recommendation.  The Coast Hwy between Florence and Lincoln City is spectacular.  Everything south to the Cali border is great also, but the stretch from Florence to Newport is particularly breathtaking.  Mo's chowder is OK, but stop in at Gracie's Sea Hag in Depoe Bay.  You can stand a spoon in it!.  Heavy sigh - I miss day trips to the Coast.

Jim Mullen, Spirit AeroSystems
Wichita, KS