Sender:
From:
Bryant Duhon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2010 14:28:36 -0400
Do you have experience with Electronic Records Management (ERM) solutions?
We are attempting to harness the collective knowledge of those familiar with
ERM products. Help us, and the industry out: you could win a 3G iPad.

It's often difficult to figure out how easy an ERM solution is to use; to
implement; to configure; to integrate, etc. To assist those new to this
issue we are compiling ratings from buyers and implementers of ERM
technologies. This is where you come in. Together we can identify the pros
and cons of different solutions, and the overall findings will be made
available on www.ermcommunity.org Let's make their decisions easier, and the
products better.

Please share your experience with different ERM products by taking the below
survey. It will only take you approx 5 minutes to complete the survey, and
as a way of showing our appreciation we will enter you into a prize drawing
for a 3G iPad.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22B4HME4F3F

If you have not already visited our online communities on ERM, Enterprise
2.0, Capture and SharePoint take a look www.aiimcommunities.org. We have
expert bloggers, discussions, wiki pages, and of course the buyer's guides.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best,

Bryant