Sender:
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 15:33:17 -0700
From:
John Guthrie <[log in to unmask]>
Welcome to the left coast Peter - Wish I could join the crowd,
especially since it is in my backyard (relatively speaking) this year.
But budgetary, election issues, and staffing shortages bit us really
hard this year.

Maybe next year? (Yeah, hope springs eternal)

John Guthrie
City Clerk Records Manager
City of Oceanside California
760.435.3004/3024