Sender:
From:
Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:08:12 EST
My organizations use three ring binders with each board members name on the
 front.

Trudy M.  Phillips
Business Consultant
"Bringing Order Out of Chaos"
205-699-8571  Fax 205-699-3278

In a message dated 11/17/2010 6:04:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Hello!

We are getting ready to produce in-house, board  packets for our board of
directors. I was wondering if someone could advise me  on the kinds of
presentation folders that would beat good match or  card  stock that I can bind to
make nice or sophisticated board packet?

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my  iPhone
Kim

Contact  [log in to unmask] for assistance
To unsubscribe from this  list, click the below link. If not already
present, place UNSUBSCRIBE  RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the
message.