Sender:
From:
Douglas Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:54:39 -0600
I wanted to take the opportunity to pass along some information for the
candidates for office for ARMA International.  Information regarding the
candidates may be found at:
http://www.arma.org/news/index.cfm?NewsID=925&Type=Industry  .... From that
site, you can review candidate background information, including the
questions posed by the Election Management Task Force.  Additionally, each
ARMA member has an opportunity to ask questions of the candidates through
the Association's iConference site.  A link to that site is included along
with the links to background information.  I encourage every member of ARMA
International to learn more about the candidates for office, and to be ready
after the New Year to vote for the candidate(s) of their choice!

My thanks as well to those who attended the Candidate Forum this year, and
to the Candidates for their participation in that event in San Francisco.
We had a solid room full of members who asked good questions.  For those who
were not able to attend the live Candidate Forum at Conference, the video of
the session is also available on the ARMA web site as noted above.

Thanks!

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+
Immediate Past President
ARMA International