Sender:
From:
"Johnson Jr., Earl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:03:36 -0500
Good afternoon,

We just received the following Facebook security risk alert from our IT Director, and I just wanted to pass it along for those who may not be aware of it.

All,

You no doubt have seen news on the security risks of Facebook.  For the most part there has been a limited exposure to these risks within Colonial's system, however, we have seen more traffic and some email coming to Colonial users that are a security risk.  The suspect email looks exactly like a message from a Facebook server account: