Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:10:30 -0500
From:
Mohammad Mumtaz Ahmad <[log in to unmask]>
To: Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
   Greetings Steve and all the particiapnts:

   Glad to hear that we take a moment to count all the blessings such
as good health, energy and passion for participating in this great
listserv.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Everyone,

Thanks so much,

   Cheers

   Mohammad Mumtaz Ahmad

   Records Management Analyst

   EHEALTH ONTARIO / CYBERSANTé ONTARIO

   655 Bay Street, Suite 200

   Toronto, Ontario M5G 2K4

   TELEPHONE:  416-591-8860

   CELL:  647-330-5481

   EMAIL:  [log in to unmask][1]

   WEB:  www.ehealthontairo.ca

   Quoting Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>:

> I wish all to have a Happy Thanksgiving.  If we are alive, have a warm place
> to sleep, and have food to eat ...; we have many things for which to be
> thankful.
> For those listserv RIM folks who do not live in the USA; have a great
> weekend.
> --
>
> Best regards, Steve
> Steven D. Whitaker, CRM