Sender:
From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 11:16:48 -0600
 All three organizations for which I worked in RIM had a "Records/Info.
Management Committee."

Usually represented were:
RIM
Archivist (last org. did not have a formal Archivist..., so I did it!)
Legal (General Counsel's Office or City Attorney)
Internal Audit
Finance
Human Resources

Each organization had a little different flavor.  The last one did not
include the internal auditor; but I included her with meeting notices,
agendae, etc., and kept her informed.

The above functions represent, naturally, the five retention values which
define the retention of all records series, and organizational key
stakeholders:

Operational
Legal
Regulatory