Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2010 15:43:24 -0500
To: RAINbyte <[log in to unmask]>
A Strategy to Sample All the ESI You Need
I was re-reading the EDRM section on "validation of results" when it
hit me. Most of us have been so busy mining the mountain of data that
we receive from our opponents in discovery that we have been missing
the other mountain of data available to us, the one we didn't ask for.
You know the saying: if you don't ask, you won't receive. So I'm
talking about the ESI you didn't ask for and didn't get.

http://bit.ly/et8CRd

Source: http://www.law.com/jsp/lawtechnologynews/PubArticleLTN.jsp?id=1202475701335