Sender:
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 11:56:37 -0600
From:
Katie, welcome to a great community and an even better profession!

While I can't comment on the software, I do want to sound a gentle note
of caution:
Before doing any general digitization, remember that keeping digital
files viable for more than 5-10 years is problematic.  Records requiring
long-term or persistent retention may be better off left on paper.
Digitization is not right for every record.  As Mr. Natural sez, "At
home or at work, the right tool for the right job."

With that in mind, carry on!  Hopefully others on the ListServ will
address your software questions.

Best of luck,

Gordy
Gordon E.J. Hoke, CRM