Sender:
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:11:12 -0600
From:
"Sanderson, Glen (Infosys)" <[log in to unmask]>
That is all part of a robust disaster recovery plan(DRP).  You have to
have backup and recovery plans for critical information. Storing
off-site doesn't concern me as much as not having a working DRP.

As long as there are systems that hold information there will be hackers
trying to get to it.

I also consider this is a wake up call for companies to implement better
practices around data management and to also let employees(public and
private) know that if you don't want it splashed on the front page, you
better not write it down.