Sender:
From:
"Westlund, Cheryl" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:36:04 -0500
I have received a lot of really great input on the pros/cons of Skupsky's Retention Manager v. Zasio's Versatile Retention software.  Everyone's input has been valuable, insightful and very much appreciated.  During this process a couple of people mentioned a product called RulesMapper (http://www.rulesmapper.com/) that is used by Kahn Consulting.

I am not familiar with this product, other than what I found on their website.  Today, the company released a new version of the software and so a Google/Bing search shows several hits for press releases regarding the newest release.

Anyone out there with any experience with this product?  Please contact me off-list at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thanks for all of the feedback so far!!

Thanks,
Cheryl Westlund, CRM
Manager, Records Management
Roche Diagnostics Operations, Inc.
9115 Hague Road, P.O. Box 50416
Indianapolis, IN 46250-0416
Phone: 1-317-521-4734

Snip from prior email request for info:

To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Retention Manager v. Versatile Retention

Greetings from the Freezing Mid-West!

I am seeking customer opinions on Skupsky's Retention Manager or Zasio's Versatile Retention software.

So here is my question, for those who have purchased, which software did you choose and why?  What did you think the strengths and weaknesses were in each?  Was there anything you thought it could do and then found out it couldn't?  What do you like/dislike about the reporting abilities of each?  Were you happy with your purchase and support from the company? Were there any glaring omissions in the regulatory research that you uncovered?  Did these omissions get corrected quickly?  Were you able to document the revision history for the retention schedule as you made changes/corrections to it during annual review cycles?