Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2011 11:44:54 -0600
From:
Well said, Angel!  Few, if any of us, has made it on our own.  I
certainly have enduring appreciation for those who paved my path.

Records management, as a discipline and profession, goes back at least
as far as Callimachus at the library at Alexandria in the mid 4th
Century BCE.  We've been evolving ever since.  And we can only pay our
debt to the past by putting the future in debt to us.

Best of luck with your new designation.  Congratulations!

Gordy
Gordon E.J. Hoke, CRM
http://PositivelyRIM.blogspot.com
Plainview, MN