Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2011 12:44:50 -0600
From:
"mckinney, susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
We've had to give that information under our MGDPA laws.  If the requester agrees to pay the cost of preparing the summary data, then we have to do it.  We've been giving that information out for several years now.  There's nothing in the statute that makes the grades a professor gives out private as long as student identifying data is taken out .

Susan

Susan McKinney, CRM
Director, Records & Information Management
University of Minnesota
100 Church Street SE
502 Morrill Hall
Campus Mail Code 0263