Sender:
From:
Steve Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:01:03 -0600
One more Funky Cold Medina ????    Reckon we will survive..., and likely
prosper!

 By the way, "historic" and/or "archival" is usually the end stage of the
records and information life-cycle; for that small percentage of information
that meets organizationally historic criteria.  It is very smart to identify
this information early in the life-cycle and thus designate the materials
for archival handling; any media.  The retention policy schedule is an
excellent place to identify historic info; as "historic" is also the 5th
retention policy factor; the others being operational; fiscal; regulatory;
and legal.

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM