Sender:
From:
Dean DeBolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:09:43 -0500
We now have four ScanPro 2000 scanners in the library which we primarily use
to read microfilm (newspapers and journals), scan articles, and e-mail them
to users, students, etc.  We have had no complaints about them.   The switch
from 16 to 35 mm as well as fich is very, very simple.

We have not used them for scanning of images, however, but what we do scan
we can send by
email, print, save on CD/DVD/USB drives, and from that point, edit, print,
paste into displays, etc.

Dean

--
Dean DeBolt, University Librarian