Sender:
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2011 10:17:30 -0600
From:
Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Well as you are all aware I would never disagree with Bill, or say he is wrong but.... .

I tend towards the other side of the coin. Build the required documentation into your work process. Most of the folder names will already exist in a structure. leverage your work. Generate box lists. Track what you have, where it is and when you dispose of it. If you can't support it in an audit then hopefully you can resolve any shortcoming in the process. As for who, what where when and why, that is what policy and procedure are for and one reason we have a job.

Chris Flynn, CRM