Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:35:27 -0400
From:
Tracy LaBenne <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Snapping is exactly what we do, even though our recycling center has a redactor that will "spit out" none paper materials.  If a CD accidentally goes through the center, < dangerous/explosive situation >, not a problem - the center uses water to break down the paper, turning it to mush in seconds.  As for floppy's, we simply cut them up with scissors. It's in MHO that the situation is not as complicated as some would like to make it  :o)

Tracy LaBenne
Records Manager
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
400 White Oaks Boulevard
Bridgeport, WV 26330
O: 304-933-8321 F: 304-933-8183 C: 304-677-4279

www.steptoe-johnson.com